This used to be the "Neil Gaiman in Manila" Event Website, but has now morphed into a local Gaiman fan blog, and soon, hopefully it will eventually evolve into a true fan site by Pinoy Gaiman fans. :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Transcript: Neil at MTV Hanging Out (Part 1)

Charles wrote in to say that he's put up Part 1 of the transcript for Neil's interview at MTV Hanging Out, which aired early this month. You can read Part 1 by clicking here. Charles also wants to thank Neil Rizo for providing a recording of that interview. :) Thanks, Charles and Neil R.! :)

~*~*~*~

EDITED TO ADD:

I just received 4 comment spams, darn it. Blogger told me to turn on word verification to try and avoid the spam, so I hope that works. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

-hugs-

I sympathize. I get spam comments as well. At least you don't have a tag-board. My friends's tagboards are filled with spam as well.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home