This used to be the "Neil Gaiman in Manila" Event Website, but has now morphed into a local Gaiman fan blog, and soon, hopefully it will eventually evolve into a true fan site by Pinoy Gaiman fans. :)

Monday, August 08, 2005

"1602" Nominated for the Quills

"1602" has been nominated for Best Graphic Novel in this year's Quill Awards. Online voting is from August 15 to September 15.

To view a list of the other nominees, click here.

Vote online starting August 15 at: www.quillsvote.com

Know more about the Quill Awards by clicking here.

I tried to find rules regarding international voters but didn't find any, so I guess it's safe for us Pinoys to vote. :)

~*~*~*~

I was in the office, so I wasn't able to catch the MTV Hanging Out segment with Neil. It was shown last Friday at 5pm (thanks for the sked correction, AG!). If anyone has a transcript, please please do email me: acrossthestars@gmail.com :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home