This used to be the "Neil Gaiman in Manila" Event Website, but has now morphed into a local Gaiman fan blog, and soon, hopefully it will eventually evolve into a true fan site by Pinoy Gaiman fans. :)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Surprise! (part 1)

Ah, my Extendable Ears got lucky today. My source *wink wink* is advicing us that it will do us much good to watch out for Fully Booked announcements related to Anansi Boys sometime this week. Looks like this will be the first part of the surprise Neil was talking about on his blog. Hrmmmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Clair de Lune said...

Jamie: I missed the interview too. :( But thanks for the notice, I'll put your links up in a while! :)

A.G.: Yeah, unfortunately, the FB group has been shut down. I'll post notices here and in Nocturne as soon as I get word from either FB or the spies. :)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home